2010/02/26

A second possibility by Harlan Coben - Book Review

I confess, I read Harlan Coben is not a book before, but I enjoyed this immensely. If you like John Grisham Lee Child, or I suspect you will enjoy this book. This seems to be the tenth book of this author, showing has enough stamina.

The book begins with Dr. Marc Seidman, left, was killed in his home during breakfast, and dying. His wife Monica was fired. But, of course, Marc is not dead, and survive in some way to awaken and discover thetrue horror of the event, was stolen from its peak in the knowledge that his little daughter. But why?

This is marked in a long and full of discovering the place, that is whether his daughter is still alive. The book is always full of interesting characters and plot twists galore, and slows the pace occasionally.

As I said, I enjoyed it very much, and even read the abolition of this writing is always a sure sign of a good book thoughtmade by a writer. My only small criticism was the occasional relapse writers are too cozy with the reader: "Well, what do you think palsy-walsy?" could tell when Mr. Coben, but this is a much less irritating.

Besides that, this book is very honest and makes sure that I read most of the deals available is Mr. Harlan Coben.

A second possibility published by Orion Books and written by Harlan Coben

ISBN: 0752852566